EXTRA HEAVY DUTY WHITE PE TARPAULIN | 240 g/m2 TARP
Please see below detail regarding specification change
- High density UV resistant polyethylene weave (14x14)
- Tear-resistant and totally waterproof triple-layer protection
- White layer reflects heat and deflects UV rays
- Poly rope reinforced all around hem
- Rustproof eyelets on each tarp corner and at nominal 50cm intervals sizes up to 4m x 6m and every 100cm intervals with double reinforced patch for larger sizes **
Our Extra Heavy Duty White Tarpaulin is a superior quality 240g/m2 tarpaulin and the strongest tarp in its category. The sheet material used to manufacture this tarp is typically 10-20% stronger than most camping stores and will withstand continual exposure to sun over longer periods - look closely at the warranty conditions of store bought tarps and others being offered on the internet, most state "not to be used as a permanent structure" and this confirms inferior fabrics and low UV inhibitor levels are used in thier manufacture. Most tarps manufactured in Asia are not designed to handle the high UV levels found in Australia and they quickly loose strength and disintegrate. We guarantee only virgin PE materials are used in the fabrication of our tarp. Cheaper imported products often quote high fabric weights (gsm) but are based on weaker recycled materials with very poor UV resistance. Buy with confidence from the tarp specialists - don't risk a cheap import from another online seller.
The white colour reflects heat and deflects UV rays - we include UV treatment on both sides of your tarp. Rustproof eyelets at approx 90cm intervals ensure dependable tiedown. This grade is designed for maximum strength and is perfect for corporate functions, weddings, parties or everyday use.