16' x 20' (4.6m x 5.8m)
QUALITY PE TARPAULIN | 120 g/m2
- High density UV resistant polyethylene weave (12x12) - we test all our fabrics and can guarantee the best UV resistance in class for this grade of tarpaulin
- Tear-resistant and waterproof triple-layer protection
- Silver layer reflects heat and deflects UV rays
- Blue layer absorbs heat and deflects UV rays
- Poly rope reinforced all around hem
- Rustproof eyelets on each corner and at nominal 90cm intervals
- Reinforced corner bars with stainless steel rivets
Our Silver/Blue PE Tarpaulin is a superior quality 120g/m2 tarpaulin and the strongest tarp in its category. Check out our quality compared to most other blue tarps listed at only 80-100gsm.The silver top sheet reflects heat and deflects UV rays; the blue under sheet can be used to absorb heat and deflect UV rays. Rustproof eyelets at nominal 90cm intervals ensure dependable tiedown.
We guarantee only virgin PE materials are used in the fabrication of our tarps. Cheaper imported products often quote high fabric weights (gsm) but are based on weaker recycled materials with very poor UV resistance. We recommend our heavier grade tarps with reinforced eyelets if you plan to use your tarp as a suspended shelter.
All listed tarpaulin sizes are 'cut sizes' which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is fabricated into a tarpaulin. The 'finished' size may be up to 3% shorter to allow for seams. Fabric specifications are based on batch average and may vary by +/- 5% due to weaving and laminating tolerances during manufacture.