Reinforced Clear Grid Leno Tarpaulin
• 185 GSM Polyethylene material
• 100% Wind/Waterproof Triple Layer Protection
• Ultraviolet Treated
• Black layer absorbs heat and deflects ultraviolet rays
• Silver layer reflects heat and deflects ultraviolet rays
• Eyelets every 500mm or 1 metre (depending on tarp size)
• Mildew & Rot Resistant
• Rope edging sewn into hem for ease of handling
• Reinforced Corner Bars with Stainless Steel Rivets
• Home & Garden Cover
• Parties & Events
• Thermal Covering
• General Purpose Cover
We guarantee only virgin PE materials are used in the fabrication of our tarps. Cheaper imported products often quote high fabric weights (gsm) but are based on weaker recycled materials with very poor UV resistance.
All listed tarpaulin sizes are 'cut sizes' which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is fabricated into a tarpaulin. The 'finished' size may be up to 3% shorter to allow for seams. Fabric specifications are based on batch average and may vary by +/- 5% due to weaving and laminating tolerances during manufacture. We recommend our heavier grade tarps with reinforced eyelets if you plan to use your tarp as a suspended shelter.