INDUSTRIAL GRADE PE TARPAULIN | 300 g/m2
- High density UV resistant polyethylene weave (16x16)
- Tear-resistant and fully waterproof triple-layer protection
- White layer reflects heat and deflects UV rays
- Green layer absorbs heat and deflects UV rays
- Rustproof brass eyelets on each corner and at nominal 50cm/100cm intervals with double reinforced patch
- Super strong fabric - with excellent UV resistance
Our Industrial Grade Tarpaulin is a superior quality 300g/m2 tarpaulin and the strongest tarp in its category. The white layer reflects heat and deflects UV rays; the green layer can be used to absorb heat and deflect UV rays. Solid brass No 8 rustproof eyelets at nominal 90cm intervals ensure dependable tiedown.
Our years of experience has shown that a reinforced patch provides superior strength to "D" rings as the pressure is dispersed over a larger area. This grade is designed for maximum strength and typically used in construction and heavy industry but can also provide a rock solid cover for more extreme camping situations where strong winds would typically destroy weaker fabrics.
We guarantee only virgin PE materials are used in the fabrication of our tarps. Cheaper imported products often quote high fabric weights (gsm) but are based on weaker recycled materials.