- High density UV resistant polyethylene weave (14x14)
- Tear-resistant and totally waterproof triple-layer protection
- Silver layer reflects heat and deflects UV rays
- Black layer absorbs heat and deflects UV rays
- Poly rope reinforced all around hem
- Rustproof eyelets on each corner and at nominal 50cm/90cm intervals (depending on size)
- Reinforced corner bars with stainless steel rivet
Our Heavy Duty Tarpaulin is a superior quality 185g/m2 tarpaulin and the strongest tarp in its category. The silver top sheet reflects heat and deflects UV rays; the black under sheet can be used to absorb heat and deflect UV rays. Rustproof eyelets at nominal 90cm intervals ensure dependable tiedown. Note - we recommend our stronger grades with reinforced eyelets or D rings where the tarp is to be used as a suspended roof shelter or where strong pressure will be applied to the corners and side eyelets.
We guarantee only virgin PE materials are used in the fabrication of our tarps. Cheaper imported products often quote high fabric weights (gsm) but are based on weaker recycled materials with very poor UV resistance.
All listed tarpaulin sizes are 'cut sizes' which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is fabricated into a tarpaulin. The 'finished' size may be up to 3% shorter to allow for seams. Fabric specifications are based on batch average and may vary by +/- 5% due to weaving and laminating tolerances during manufacture. We recommend our heavier grade tarps with reinforced eyelets if you plan to use your tarp as a suspended shelter.
You won't beat our prices - just look at what you'd pay for a 7.2m x 9.0m tarp in the leading hardware store who claims the lowest prices. Compare against our better quality tarps - you save over 60% and we deliver to your door !!