Green/Silver D-Ring Reinforced Tarpaulin
• 240 GSM Polyethylene material with 14 x 14 weave
• Tear resistant
• 100% Wind/Waterproof Triple Layer Protection
• Ultraviolet Treated
• Green layer absorbs heat and deflects ultraviolet rays/blends into natural background
• Silver layer reflects heat and deflects ultraviolet rays
• Stainless Steel rust-proof eyelets every 500mm or 1 metre (depending on tarp size)
• Mildew & Rot Resistant
• Rope edging sewn into hem for ease of handling
• Stainless Steel D-Rings for additional hanging/securement options
• Camping and Caravan Tarp
• Garden & Outdoor
• General Purpose Cover
Our Extra Heavy Duty Tarpaulin is a superior quality 240 gsm tarpaulin and the strongest tarp in its category. The sheet material used to manufacture this tarp is typically 10-20% stronger than most camping stores and will withstand continual exposure to sun over longer periods. If you look closely at the warranty conditions of store bought tarps and others being offered on the internet, most state "not to be used as a permanent structure". This confirms inferior fabrics and low UV inhibitor levels are used in their manufacture.
Most tarps manufactured in Asia are not designed to handle the high UV levels found in Australia and they quickly lose strength and disintegrate. We guarantee only virgin PE materials are used in the fabrication of our tarpaulins. Cheaper imported products often quote high fabric weights (gsm) but are based on weaker recycled materials with very poor UV resistance. Buy with confidence from the tarpaulin specialists - don't risk a cheap import from another online seller.
The silver top sheet reflects heat and deflects UV rays; the green under sheet can be used to absorb heat and deflect UV rays - we include UV treatment on both sides of our tarpaulins. Rust-proof Stainless Steel D-Rings at approx 50cm-100cm intervals ensure dependable tie down options. This grade is designed for maximum strength and typically used in construction and heavy industry but can also be used for camping and recreational use. Note some smaller sizes of this grade of tarpaulin may also include plastic corner bars and rivets.