SUPER HEAVY DUTY TRANSPORT GRADE PVC TARPAULIN | 650 g/m2
- High density polyester base fabric with superior strength weave (18x18) and UV stabilised PVC coating for excellent weld strength and resistance to cracking
- Tear-stop weave to prevent further damage to the tarp tearing in the event of a puncture or cut
- Knife coated PVC on base scrim for excellent adhesion
- Dark Blue colour with gloss laquer for outstanding protection against dirt and stains - wipes clean
- Industrial grade stiching to reinforce all hems
- Solid sawtooth eyelets on each corner and around perimeter with double reinforced patch
- Totally waterproof - won't rot or leak like canvas and can be patched with PVC cements if punctured
- Larger sizes available please call or email for details!
Our Blue PVC Tarp is a superior quality 650g/m2 tarpaulin and the strongest tarp in its category. Unlike Canvas which requires constant waterproofing and maintenance, PVC will not rot or leak and has exceptional strength for the most demanding transport requirements. This is not a cheap poly or PE tarp - it has exceptional tensile strength and is designed for heavy duty transport applications. We fabricate truck, rail and shipping covers with this fabric and you can expect years of service from this grade of tarp with daily use.
We double reinforce each eyelet on our tarp and use industrial grade solid sawtooth eyelets - not the cheaper aluminium eyelets used in most tarps. Out 650gsm PVC is a top quality fabric with a gloss laquer to keep it looking good - don't be fooled by poor quality imported PVC fabrics offered by importers who sell all sorts of rubbish from china.
The PVC coating has an antifungal additive to ensure it won't rot, even if your tarp is rolled up wet. A gloss laquer makes cleaning a breeze and dirt just wipes clean or hoses off.
We guarantee only virgin materials are used in the fabrication of our tarps. Cheaper imported products often quote high fabric weights (gsm) but are based on weaker recycled materials with very poor UV resistance.