DAMAGED STOCK - MAY HAVE SMALL SPLITS IN MATERIAL
WILL STILL KEEP WARMTH IN TO BALCONY, PATIO ETC
NO RETURNS ON CLEARANCE STOCK
QUALITY 580GSM CLEAR PVC TARPAULIN
- High density polyester base fabric with superior strength weave and UV stabilised PVC coating for excellent weld strength and resistance to cracking
- Knife coated PVC on base scrim for excellent adhesion
- Clear colour with gloss laquer for outstanding protection against dirt and stains - wipes clean
- Solid brass eyelets on each corner and around perimeter
- Totally waterproof - won't rot or leak like canvas and can be patched with PVC cements if punctured
PVC will not rot or leak and has exceptional strength for the most demanding transport requirements. This is not a cheap poly or PE tarp - it has exceptional tensile strength and is designed for outdoor applications.
The PVC coating has an antifungal additive to ensure it won't rot, even if your tarp is rolled up wet. A gloss laquer makes cleaning a breeze and dirt just wipes clean or hoses off.
We guarantee only virgin materials are used in the fabrication of our tarps. Cheaper imported products often quote high fabric weights (gsm) but are based on weaker recycled materials with very poor UV resistance.
All listed tarpaulin sizes are 'cut sizes' which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before it is fabricated into a tarp. The 'finished' size may be up to 3% shorter to allow for seams. Fabric specifications are based on batch average and may vary by +/- 5% due to weaving and laminating tolerances during manufacture. Eyelet spacing will vary from tarp to tarp depending on size and may not be uniform.